In the wake of the NBA Finals, it is evident that there is a clear distinction between the haves and the have-nots in the league. Those that have multiple stars will contend, while those that boast perhaps just one All-Star or none are playing catch-up. Without getting into the “super team” debate, it’s important to remember that the Warriors acquired… Read more →
Some folks are born silver spoon in hand Lord, don’t they help themselves, oh But when the taxman comes to the door Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes This picture of that fateful 2013 trade sure makes the Brooklyn Nets look like the aftermath of a rummage sale, while Danny Ainge is strutting around like one very… Read more →
Call it luck or call it karma. Whatever you label it, the fortunes of one team in particular are going to be tested by the basketball gods on Wednesday morning Australian time, and that team will be the centre of everyone’s attention. It will also catch the attention of bettors. At Sportwetten Bonus Vergleich blog, the new bettors can view the bonus details of numerous betting sites in detail.The Los Angeles Lakers could walk away with a top-three pick or no lottery pick at all following… Read more →
Your gambling experience and risks highly depend on the sites you choose to bet. The sites you visit have to be reliable, trusted, and safe. It is good if you research a bit on the top-rated betting sites before putting your money because there are many scams around the gambling market these days. The site has to be user-friendly and easy to navigate so that you can easily start betting. However, with the numerous sites available for betting, it will be hard for you to choose the right ones. We are here to help you. Below are the best online betting sites of 2022 that allow you to bet safely without risks. A new list of brand new UK betting sites are also available online with competitive betting odds and betting offers.
- Bet365 Bet365 is an ideal option for casino players who love games like Blackjack and roulette. It is also ideal for people who love to gamble on various sports events and horse races. They are one of the top betting sites around the world. Bet365 has been in the industry since 2001 and the growth of the site is steady. They have more than six million subscribers in about 100 countries. They have a wide casino game collection and are known to be the first online site to offer bets on horse races and sports. However, the bonus can be moderate when compared to the competitors.
- 1xBet 1xBet is not a widely popular betting site, yet it has all the necessary features to be known all across the world. It is an impressive website, even a beginner can use it without any confusion. The site offers tons of events for gamblers to choose their favorite sports to bet on. The live betting system of 1xBet is also worth mentioning. The simple-to-use interface only takes seconds for you to bet on. You can bet on a variety of live events and also on tv shows and award shows from your home.
- 22Bet 22Bet is a wonderful sports betting site providing fantastic odds with an extensive collection of events to bet on. 22Bet offers various events like horse racing, boxing, hockey, American Football, etc to gamble. The small and big-league events allow you to experiment with your betting. The live betting feature of 22Bet also comes with different options.
- Betway Betway was launched in 2005 and it has been offering unique sports betting, casino, poker, bingo software, etc to all the European players. The site is user-friendly and offers diversity on the events to bet on as well the payment options. The site has more than 500 casino games for the players to choose from. The bettors have to be over 18 years and there is a list of countries where the bettors have to reside to gamble.
- MELbet MELbet is a well-reputed betting website and attracts bettors with its easy-to-use interface. The straightforward deposit and withdrawal process is another attraction of the site. MELbet bonus is also a benefit for the newcomers who would like to take a chance without taking the risk.
Lonzo Ball is already perhaps one of the most polarising figures in basketball… and he’s not even in the NBA yet. The 19-year-old point guard phenom from Southern California has had his name all over news publications, sports shows and social media, and is maybe the most talked-about professional prospect since LeBron James was making high school kids look like… Read more →
Before yesterday, there were five players in NBA history to have a game of 70 points or more. Wilt Chamberlain, Elgin Baylor, David Thompson, David Robinson and Kobe Bryant. Devin Booker just became the sixth! Booker, the second-year pro out of Kentucky, put up his own version of March Madness as he hit 21-of-40 field goals, 4-of-11 triples and 24-of-26… Read more →
Shut down for the season. Those are the words that no one wants to hear or read about one of their star players—especially this time of year. However, every season players on teams with no chance of making the postseason, or those with lingering injuries, get shelved, and as a fantasy manager there’s little you can do about it. Eric… Read more →
In the afterglow of the NBL’s 39th season, three Downtown writers have assembled, each with something worth remembering about 2016-17. Liam Santamaria (NBL.com.au): The Adelaide 36ers were riveting When we look back, #NBL17 will be remembered for three things: Perth’s title defence, the insanely close ladder and the Adelaide 36ers. This year’s 36ers were a revelation, crushing lowly expectations by… Read more →
When you think of international basketball players in the NBA over the past 15 years, the first name that pops into most heads is Dirk Werner Nowitzki. Now in his 19th NBA season, the man who redefined the stretch four position, the former NBA Finals MVP, NBA champion, NBA MVP and 13-time All-Star set a new record this past week…. Read more →
Dear Kyle Lowry and Kevin Durant Owners, Commiserations. Regards, The Fantasy Gods If you own either of these guys, like I do (and both in a roto league), you’re in a world of pain now. With just six weeks left of the regular season, losing your first- or second-round pick is like being told you’ve won an Oscar, only to… Read more →
By this point of the season, we’re starting to get a pretty good idea of who the major contenders are, who the busts are and which players have their teams primed for a playoff push. It’s the time of the year when everyone starts getting over that regular-season hump and begins looking ahead to the postseason. But one thing that’s… Read more →